Changing My Life | Part Four
It's the second week of my spring break, and I'm still somehow getting stressed over doing too little work. I'm literally supposed to be doing nothing!
- I started running
I downloaded Couch to 5k again and started running to it last week! I'm feeling excited about the future and being able to run further than I currently can.
- I got an essentials kit together
My steel straw, glass water bottle & cutlery. Taking it out with me is another story but!! I have it together. Progress.
- I vlogged again
Last week I didn't feel like filming but this week, though it wasn't as productive or exciting as other weeks have been, I still put it together and learned things.
- I celebrated my lil brother's birthday
Self explanatory, really.
- I started getting things ready for my move
A few weeks left until my boyfriend & I move! I've been sorting out boxes and paperwork. Hopefully it'll all pay off when the time comes.
Next Weeks Goals;
- Take my essentials kit wherever I go
- Meditate at least once
- Start listening to an audio book
- Stick to my meal plan (i.e. takeaway once, if at all.)
- Talk to my doctor